Volcano Bay has been designed from the ground up to minimize waits in line for major slides and attractions so guests can spend more time in the lazy river, wave pool, or water play areas. Universal's blog released some additional information and a cute diagram on how the TapuTapu are acquired and work:
- Arrive at Universal’s Volcano Bay and get ready for a day full of fun and relaxation.
- Receive your TapuTapu wearable as you enter the park. Every guest will receive TapuTapu for the day to unlock the wonders of our island paradise.
- Look for totems marked with the Volcano Bay logo at the entrance to each attraction. Upon touching your TapuTapu to the totems, you’ll be able to hold your place in line with Virtual Line. Explore the park, take a spin in one of two rivers or grab a bit to eat. Your TapuTapu will alert you when it’s time to ride.
- You’ll also be able to unlock interactive surprises throughout the park. Control streams of water spurting from whales in Tot Tiki Reef. Shoot water cannons at other guests snaking down Kopiko Wai Winding River. Or illuminate images in the volcano’s hidden caves.
- Return your TapuTapu as you exit the park, and remember all the fun you had at Volcano Bay!
|Copyright Universal Orlando Resort. Click for larger version.|
Post a Comment