|This delightful photo is copyright Universal Parks & Resorts and Nintendo.|
I would be remiss to mention these bullet points Universal is highlighting:
- Nintendo-themed areas are coming to Universal Studios Japan, Universal Orlando Resort, and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- These will be expansive, immersive and interactive. They’ll be highly themed and authentic environments filled with multiple attractions, shops and restaurants.
- You’ll feel as if you’re playing inside your favorite games – in real life.
- There will be something for everyone—regardless of their age or gaming experience level.
- Planning and creative work on these areas is well underway; they will open separately over the next several years.
Also, enjoy this video with Shigeru Miyamoto, because he is delightful.
Nintendo World (my name) has not opening date, but is expected to open at Universal Studios Japan before the Olympics and stateside shortly afterwards.
Post a Comment